09 November 2010

Past haunts the future

And so I found an old disposable camera which I can already tell you is nearly ready to be developed hurray! Finding something from what seems like the stong age, well back in the days when my mum had to buy me a disposable one each time I went somewhere on a school trip because she didn't in her right mind trust me with her digital, has finally made its way to go use. I will try to put some up of the photos later, well hopefully if they turn out half-decent that is, but-cha never now with these flimsy things!

3 comments:

  1. I like this leaf, but I more interested in the birthday cake below. Thanks for sharin the images and drop by me when you have time.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours on your blog are gorgeous. I can't stop lookin' at all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete