16 October 2010

Over the pond

First half-term of the school year, score! Year 10's going by just swell except for the mahoosive exams at the end of it. And they say your childhood is the best time of your life.... Anyway i'm pretty sure that if I was american then I would be much more excited of the prospect of starting high school. I mean it's high school! Even growing up watching the Olsen twins, I was excited when they showed snippets of their school! I can tell you guys now im jealous to the core. Ever noticed how they never base kid's TV shoes on English schools, only the "thuper dooper" cool one's of the US?

On a funny note, this video made me cry with laughter. This is so true to my parents (well to everyone's over the age of 35 in fact, no?). Eddie's a comical genious!

No comments:

Post a Comment